This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
Once you’ve registered to be a seller on the Teacha! resource marketplace, you can start uploading your educational resources to sell in your Teacha! store.
You can sell any DIGITAL resource on Teacha!.
PDF format allows for easy access and printing, but you can sell files in other formats too: a zip folder, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SMART Notebook files, and more.
The maximum file size for uploaded resources is 60MB. The smaller your file, the easier it will be to download, especially for customers with slower internet connections.
You can upload two or more resource files within the same product to create a bundle. This way you get to sell more of your resources at once.
To upload and add resources to your store:
- Once logged in, click 'All Resources' on the sidebar.
- Complete the fields to create a good online product for your Teacha! store, then tick the checkbox to confirm that your uploaded materials comply with the stipulated conditions.
- Click the 'Create Resource' button to upload your educational resource.
- If you make use of any text, content, images, graphics, videos, etc. that you have not created yourself, you will need permission to use it for commercial use.
- A copyright breach is punishable by law and we have a zero-tolerance policy for copyright infringement.
- For more information, see our comprehensive article on understanding copyright.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.