This article is for SNAPPLIFY PARTNERS.
Product vouchers allow the creation of a unique voucher code with associated products. When the code is redeemed the products are added to the user's Snapplify account.
Creating a product voucher
- Select Vouchers from the left-hand navigation in Origin.
- Click the 'New Voucher' button.
- Complete the information for your voucher (a default random voucher code will be generated), and click 'Save'.
- A default random voucher code will be generated
- Your voucher is created, and now required products to be added.
- Click the 'Add Asset' button, and the add asset pop up window will appear.
- Enter either the title or ISBN of the product to be added.
- Select the correct product from the drop-down list, and click 'Save'
- The product will now appear on the voucher, under the Product heading.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to add additional products.
- Your voucher is ready and needs to be Activated (makes the Code active and redeemable).
- Click the 'Activate' button.
How to redeem a product voucher
When you issue voucher codes, it is important that the person receiving the voucher code know the process to redeem the voucher. Please share this knowledge base article along with voucher codes.