This article is for ANYONE USING SNAPPLIFY BOOK BUNDLE.
Once you've redeemed your Snapplify voucher, you will have credit available to buy a selection of top-notch e-textbooks from leading educational publishers.
Set your curriculum, grade and subject choices, then choose top-quality, up-to-date e-textbooks. You can even find the same books your school recommends. Start learning immediately on any device, anywhere – even offline!
With a Snapplify Book Bundle, you only pay for a one-year licence, meaning you don’t spend more than you need to.
To buy a book:
- Log in using your Snapplify account and navigate to the Snapplify Book Bundle page. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see how much credit you have available.
- Use the search function to set your curriculum, grade and subject choices, and find the book you need.
- When you've found the relevant ebook, click on the cover image or title to be redirected to the book page.
- On the book page, you can review the information about the book, including the description, price, and licence details.
- Once you are sure that you would like to purchase a particular ebook, click the 'Buy this title' button on the right-hand side of your screen.
Note that you are only paying for a one-year licence, meaning you don’t spend more than you need to. After the licence period, you will lose access to the content.
- If you have sufficient funds, the ebook will be allocated to your account and you will be able to access it once you've downloaded and logged in to your Snapplify Reader app.
The Snapplify Reader app is totally free and allows for offline reading, which is pretty handy if you're on the move or in places with limited or no internet connection. Learn how to download your books in the reader app.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.