This article is for ADMINISTRATORS, LIBRARIANS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role.
If you need to have credit loaded to your institution's Engage account, you can do so by requesting an invoice from Snapplify's Finance team.
This method is useful if you're not able to top-up your school's Engage balance yourself or if your school requires invoices for their financial processes.
To request an invoice for loading Engage credit
- Establish the total credit amount needed. You can determine this amount by generating textbook quotes on your prescribed lists.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request an invoice. Your email should include these details:
- your school's name
- what the invoice is for (e.g. to add credit to your school's Engage account)
- the total Engage credit needed
- If you've sent all the required information, our Finance team will respond with your invoice and instructions for making payment.
- Use your school's name and invoice number as the reference for your payment.
- Once payment is complete, notify our Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org using your school's name and invoice number as reference. They will then add the credit to your account balance.
It's important to notify the Finance team of payment and use the correct reference numbers as this speeds up the process. Failing to do so could result in the delay of your credit allocation.
Alternatively, use the self-service option for loading your account balance in Engage.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.