This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
Your brand helps people to recognise your product. Once you've established your brand, your customers will easily be able to identify your resources among hundreds of others.
Here are some tips and tools you can use to create a successful brand for your Teacha! store.
Branding your Teacha! store
- Choose distinctive colours
If you use a specific colour scheme consistently, people will start to associate it with your store. Be mindful that colours can evoke emotion, so think about which colours would attract customers. It's also helpful to differentiate between the primary and secondary colours for your brand.
If you need inspiration, use this handy colour palette generator to test different colour combinations. You'll find the right colour palette to represent your brand in no time.
Decide on fonts for your titles, subtitles, and body textHere are some things to consider when choosing fonts:
If you need help with identifying a font, WhatTheFont is an excellent tool to use. Simply upload a screenshot of the font and the site will find its name.
- Use fonts that are easy to read – this will encourage customers to engage with your products.
- Select fonts that appeal to your audience and the phases they are teaching.
- Include the use of an accent font that stands out from the general font you're using.
- Consider font pairings. You may want to use serif fonts in certain contexts and sans serif fonts in others.
- Make sure you are using a font that is licensed for commercial use, rather than just personal use. Fonts are subject to copyright and you should always check that you have the right permissions in place.
Design a logo
You can use photos or even something that is text-based as a logo. And it doesn't have to be complicated! PowerPoint is an easy way to design your logo or you could use a design platform like Canva.