This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
Adding images and video previews allow you to do just that. They provide customers with a visual representation of your content and create interest in your resource.
When uploading your resources, you have the option to add:
- Featured image
The featured image is the cover image that customers will see when browsing the marketplace. Your cover image should be square and show the product clearly. Any text that you include in the image should be in an easily readable font.
- Gallery images
Gallery images are previews of your resource. You either need to watermark your screenshots or lower the quality of the images to prevent users from printing your content from the preview without purchasing it.
- Video previews
A video preview shows customers what’s inside your product and enables them to see your resource in action. Another benefit of using video previews is that they don't need to be watermarked, as with screenshots.
Cover images that are attractive will make your resources stand out. You can use free online tools like Canva to create a great featured image. Other useful image creation tools include Google Slides, Google Drawings, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Spark.
To add your featured image, gallery images, and/or a video preview for your resources
- Once logged in, click 'All Resources' on the menu bar to navigate to the Resources page.
- Click the ‘Add Download’ button.
- Complete the fields to create a good online resource for your Teacha! store, then in the Files section, click the relevant button to upload either a featured image, gallery image, or a video preview.
- A pop-up screen opens. On the Upload files tab, upload your image or video file by dragging and dropping the file, or selecting the files to upload. Once uploaded, the file is added to your media library.
- Set your featured image, gallery images, or video preview by selecting the applicable file(s) on the Media Library tab, then click the 'Set' or 'Add' button.
You're now ready to continue uploading your resources to sell in your Teacha! store.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.