This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
The terms you set for your Teacha! store form an agreement that outlines the rules for how customers can use your products.
Here are some ideas of what to include in your terms and conditions:
- what customers are allowed to do with your resources
- what customers are restricted from doing with your resources
- when and how your resources should be referenced
- Once signed in, hover your cursor over the user icon and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- On the 'Settings' page, click the Policies tab.
- Enter your terms in the 'Terms and conditions' field, then click the 'Save Changes' button.
Remember that our service to you as sellers includes managing all returns, complaints, and feedback. If anything is missing or broken, or a customer is dissatisfied with a purchase, the Teacha! team will contact you before granting any refunds.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.