This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
Once you've established your brand for your Teacha! store, it's easy to design your store banner and icon, and then upload it to Teacha!.
Your banner and icon display at the top of your store page. They are eye-catching, make your store stand out, and also help customers to identify your store.
Your store icon is also displayed on your product pages. Customers can click your icon and navigate directly to your store, which is useful for driving customers to your store and boosting your sales.
The dimensions for your banner and icon are:
- store banner: 1300px X 500px
- store icon: 650px X 650px
To upload a store banner and icon
- Once signed in, hover your cursor over the user icon and select 'Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- On your 'Shop settings' page, click the 'Branding' tab.
- To add your store banner, click the 'Add Store Banner' button, then in the pop-up upload your banner file and click 'Add Store Banner'.
- To add your store icon, click the 'Add Store Icon' button, then in the pop-up upload your icon file and click 'Add Store Icon'.
- If you're happy that everything is correct, click the 'Save Changes' button.
If you need to replace or remove your store banner or icon, you can do so easily by clicking the associated 'Remove' buttons.
Have you uploaded images and video previews for your resources yet? It's simple! Just follow these steps.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.