This article is for TEACHERS.
We've made it easy to manage all of your account settings in one place on Teacha! Inspire.
To access your Teacha! Inspire account settings
- Once signed in, click your name on the menu bar, then hover your cursor over 'Account' in the drop-down.
- A pop-up menu with options for your account settings displays:
- Select 'Login Information' to update your account email and password, then click the 'Save Changes' button to save your changes.
- Select 'Email Preferences' to choose your email notification preferences, then click 'Save Changes' to apply your settings.
- Select 'Privacy' to specify who may see your profile details, then click 'Save Changes' to save your changes.
- Select 'Blocked Members' to view a list of members you have blocked from contacting you.
- Select 'Group Invites' to view group invites that you have received and to restrict group invites to members who are your connections only, then click 'Save' to apply your settings.
- Select 'Export Data' to request an export of all your data from the platform.
- Select 'Delete Account' to permanently delete your account.
Learn how to manage your profile and join a community on Teacha! Inspire.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.