This article is for TEACHERS.
Within Engage, you have the option to share links to specific ebooks in the Snapplify Library or Store to other platforms, like Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom. This seamless integration makes it easier for you to continue teaching digitally and collaborating with students, without any fuss.
To find the ebook you’re looking for in Engage, you can use the search bar at the top of your screen in the Library or Textbooks sections to search for a title, author, or ISBN.
- To refine your search, or to find more search options, click 'Advanced' to the right of the search bar. Once you've typed in your search details, click 'Search' or hit 'Enter' on your keyboard.
- Remember you can also use the ‘Collections’ and ‘Categories’ sections in the library, or the tabs on the 'Browse Library' and 'Browse Store' pages to browse pre-populated titles.
Sharing a link to an ebook in Engage to Microsoft Teams
- Find the title you’d like to share and click on its image to open the title page.
- On the title-specific page, click the ‘SHARE’ button on the right-hand side.
- From the drop-down options, select the platform you’d like to share to (i.e. Microsoft Teams) and follow the prompts in the pop-up window.
You may also choose to copy the link to your clipboard, which will enable you to paste the URL wherever you need to (e.g. an email, a text message, or as part of a worksheet you’re creating).
When sharing to a third-party app like Microsoft Teams, you may need to log in to the platform before you can proceed.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.