This article is for LIBRARIANS and ADMINISTRATORS.
If you've blocked an ebook in Engage and you'd like to unblock it and make it available to users in your library and/or store, you can do this quickly and easily.
To unblock particular titles from Engage:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the library by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
- In the Librarian section of your dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen, select 'Activity'.
- On the Activity page, find the tabs underneath the search bar (i.e. ‘Loaned’, ‘Wait list’, and ‘Blocked’). Select ‘Blocked’.
- Under the ‘Blocked’ tab, you will be able to see all the books that have been blocked from your digital library.
- Scroll through the list, or use the search bar at the top of your screen to find the title you'd like to unblock.
- Once you've found the book you wish to unblock, navigate to the particular book's book page by clicking on the jacket image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the red 'Unblock' button. The page will refresh and the book will no longer be blocked.
Learn how to block ebooks.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.