This article is for STUDENTS.
Scholastic Literacy Pro accurately assesses your reading level so that you can search for books you'll find rewarding to read. As soon as you've finished the fun, multiple-choice LitPro Test, you'll receive a Lexile score.
A personalised reading list will then be created for you, based on your reading level and interests.
- The LitPro Test will take you approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- The LitPro Test can only be taken if you have an available test to take. If the LitPro Test was completed you will be required to wait a minimum of 14 days before retaking the test.
To take the LitPro Test:
- Log in to Scholastic Literacy Pro.
- Click on the 'Assessment' to open the test.
- The link opens a screen that introduces the LitPro Test. Click 'Take the LitPro Test' to begin the test.
- The next screen shows the test directions. The test may begin with practice questions. You may exit the test, and the test session will be saved. Click 'No, Continue' with the test, or click 'Yes, Exit' the test if you would like to continue later.
- Read each question, and then select the answer from the options available. Click the 'Next' button to record your answer and move to the next question. You also have the option to skip questions. You may skip up to three questions. To skip the question, click 'Skip'. You will see how many available skips you have left onscreen.
- When you finish the LitPro Test, you may see your results, depending on your institution's settings. Click on 'Start Reading' to use the Lexile measure to view 'My Bookshelf' on the Home screen to see the titles Recommended for you.
Once you've received your Lexile score, you can search for books to match your Lexile level in Snapplify Engage.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.