While most publishers prohibit the printing of ebooks as a way to protect against piracy, some publishers have enabled this option for readers on specific content.
If a book has been set as printable by the publisher, then you will be able to print it from Snapplify Reader app.
To print ebooks from the reader app, follow the instructions for your specific device:
iOS, Android and Chromebook
- Navigate to the ebook you wish to print, then open it by tapping on the jacket image.
Once opened, tap on the screen to access the available tools.
- Tap on the print icon. If the print icon doesn't appear here, then the book is not printable.
- Select the printer and edit the printing options, such as the page range (if needed), then proceed to print.
Windows and macOS
Open the ebook that you want to print by clicking on the jacket image.
- Click the 'Tools' icon on the toolbar, which is illustrated by a double arrow (>>).
- Select 'Print' from the drop-down menu . If the option to print doesn't appear here, then the book is not printable.
- On the print preview pop-up, you will be able to print a hard copy by selecting the destination printer and clicking the 'Print' button. You are also able to edit the required page range and number of copies, if needed.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.