This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
If your institution is signed up for Engage, you can authorise specific domains so that anyone with an email address ending with that domain will be able to register and join your Engage platform quickly and painlessly.
For example: If your domain is set for snapplifyhighschool.com a student with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org would be authorised to register automatically.
Managing authorised email domains
To authorise email domains in Engage:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to ‘Email Domains’.
- Type your authorised domains into the white text box and hit ‘Save’.
Telling your students how to join
To use our handy, customised template:
- Simply click ‘Authorised Email Domains Template’ at the bottom of the ‘Email Domains’ page.
- You can then copy the school-specific text and send the instructions to your students.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.