This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
As long as you have the 'Administrator' role assigned to your user account, you can quickly change or update a password on behalf of another user in Engage.
A user can make changes to their own account by updating their user account details.
To update a user’s password:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Using the dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to 'Users'.
- Find the relevant user (you can also use the Advanced Search function), then click the username to open their user page.
- Click the ‘Edit Login’ button.
- Here you can edit the password.
- Once you’ve inserted a new password, click ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.