Is your child's school registered for Engage? If you are looking for more information about purchasing your child's e-textbooks using the Engage platform, head to the Engage section of the Snapplify Knowledge Base.
To buy ebooks as an individual (not through an educational institution), you'll need to head to the Snapplify online shop (shop.snapplify.com or snapplify.co.ke), where you'll find all kinds of lovely books to thrill, entertain and inspire you.
To get started, you'll need to have a Snapplify account.
To find and buy books on the Snapplify shop:
1. Log in to the Snapplify store (shop.snapplify.com or snapplify.co.ke) using your account login details – the same account as used for the Snapplify Reader and Engage (Snapplify's e-learning platform).
2. Browse the curated collections on the Snapplify web store, or search for the ebooks you want using the search bar. You can search for a book using the title, ISBN or author.
3. To add an ebook to your cart, click the green 'ADD TO CART' button.
4. When you’re finished selecting your books, click ‘MY CART’ at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
5. On the ‘Shopping cart’ page, check that the ebook(s) listed in your cart is/are correct. If you have a discount voucher, you can claim it here. Then click ‘Check out’.
6. You will be taken to the payment page, where you will be able to select your payment method.
Be sure to check the boxes below the Payment Details section acknowledging that:
- You have read the Terms and Conditions, and Purchasing Policy
- You are aware that you are purchasing digital content – not physical books
If you choose to do an EFT, our bank details are:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Name: Snapplify (Pty) Ltd.
Branch Code: 250 655
Account Number: 62365949117
Remember to include your ORDER REFERENCE when making payment.
If you need our Swift code number or address, see below:Our Swift code is: FIRNZAJJOur Address is: Snapplify, Block A, Bonitas Park, South Gate, Corner of Carl Cronje Drive and Fountain Rd, Tygervalley, Cape Town, 7530
Once you’ve paid via EFT, email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll approve the order.
Note that the M-Pesa payment option is only available in our Kenya store.
7. To read your new book(s), you'll need to download and log in to the Snapplify Reader app. The app is totally free and allows for offline reading, which is pretty handy if you're on the move or in places with limited or no internet connection.
Here are more details about downloading the Snapplify Reader app.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.