To buy ebooks as an individual (not through an educational institution), you'll need to visit the Snapplify online shop (shop.snapplify.com or snapplify.co.ke), where you'll find all kinds of lovely books to thrill, entertain and inspire you.
Are you in the right place?
If your child's school is registered for Snapplify Engage and you're looking for more information about purchasing your child's e-textbooks via the Engage platform, see this article.
If you'd like to find out more about purchasing ebooks via Snapplify Book Bundle using an FNB eBucks voucher, see this section.
To get started, you'll need to have a Snapplify account.
To find and buy books on the Snapplify shop
- Log in to the Snapplify shop (shop.snapplify.com or snapplify.co.ke) using your account login details – the same account as used for the Snapplify Reader and Engage (Snapplify's e-learning platform).
- Browse the curated collections on the Snapplify web store, or search for the ebooks you want using the search bar.
- When you find a title you'd like to buy, add the ebook to your cart by clicking the green 'ADD TO CART' button.
- When you’re finished selecting your books, click ‘MY CART’ at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the ‘Shopping cart’ page, review your order.
- If you have a discount voucher, you can claim it here.
- Once you've checked your order and you're ready to make payment, click ‘CHECK OUT’.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, where you will be able to select your payment method. Be sure to check the boxes below the Payment Details section, acknowledging that you have read the Terms and Conditions and Purchasing Policy, and that you are aware that you are purchasing digital content (not physical books).
Note that certain payment options are only available in particular stores (e.g. M-Pesa and Airtel Money mobile payments in our Kenya store). Find out more about Snapplify's payment methods and supported currencies.
To read your new book(s), download the Snapplify Reader app, then log in to the app to download your titles and start reading.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.