This article is for STUDENTS.
From useful study materials, like past exam papers, to leisure reads (like novels, poetry, and plays), your digital library in Engage has a wealth of resources for you to use and enjoy.
Plus, you can log in and check out your ebooks any time – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Finding ebooks in the library
To find what you're looking for:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the library by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
- Use the ‘Browse Library’, ‘Collections’ and ‘Categories’ sections to browse pre-populated titles – or use the search bar at the top of your screen to search for a title, author, or ISBN.
- To refine your search, or to find more search options, click 'Advanced' next to the search bar, then type in or select your search criteria from the drop-down menu.
The number of books you can check out at one time, and the time you're allowed to borrow them for, will be set by your educational institution's librarian.
Borrowing ebooks from the library
To check a book out of the library:
- When you've found a title you'd like to check out of the library, select the green 'Check Out' button.
- Once you’ve checked out an ebook, the title will appear under ‘My Reading’ (which you can find in the Home section of Engage) and will be available to download and read when you log in to the Snapplify Reader app.
If someone else is currently reading an ebook that you'd like to check out, you can click the 'Add to Wait List' button. When the book is returned to the e-library, it will automatically be assigned to your account if you are the next user on the book’s ‘Wait List’.
If the ebook you're interested to read is not currently owned/licensed by your library, you can click the ‘Request Book’ button to let your librarian know that you wish to borrow this title.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.