Since we want to make it as easy as possible for you to start reading, we've made sure that the Snapplify Reader works across most operating systems and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop and interactive panels).
With the Snapplify Reader, you can also:
- Access your e-resources wherever you are, both online and offline
- Access and read ebooks, e-textbooks and e-resources
- Build a mobile library of ebooks, e-textbooks and e-resources – either from the Snapplify shop or the Snapplify Engage e-learning platform
- Make notes and highlights, and save bookmarked pages in books (you can also access these annotations using the Journal functionality)
- Search for keywords and phrases
- Resize text for easy reading
- Read in portrait or landscape orientation
- Sync notes, highlights, bookmarks and reading location across devices
- Change fonts and font sizes – including making use of a Dyslexic font that is specifically designed to make it easier for dyslexic students to read and learn
- Use the text-to-speech functionality, which can be especially helpful if you have a reading disability
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.