This article is for TEACHERS and BOOKSELLERS.
Your prescribed list becomes live when you publish it. If you need to update your prescribed list (by adding or removing titles, or editing the user groups, for instance), you can only do so by unpublishing it.
Only the owner of the prescribed list can publish and unpublish a list. If you need to edit a list and you are not the owner, you will need to contact the owner to unpublish the list first.
To make changes to an already-published prescribed list:
- Once logged in to Engage, navigate to the prescribed list by clicking ‘Textbooks’ then ‘Prescribed Lists’.
- All the new prescribed lists are displayed. Click the ‘Published’ tab to view the published prescribed lists.
- Find your published prescribed list, then click its title to open it.
- Click the ‘Unpublish’ button at the top of the page.
- Next, click ‘Yes’ in the pop-up to confirm that you want to unpublish the prescribed list.
- Make changes to your prescribed list, as needed.
- Click the ‘Publish’ button at the top of the page to make your prescribed list live again.
- Then, click ‘Yes’ in the pop-up to confirm that you want to publish the prescribed list.
To make changes to a prescribed list that has been unpublished by the owner:
- Navigate to 'Prescribed Lists' (in the Textbooks section) when logged in to Engage.
- All the new prescribed lists are displayed. Click the ‘Unpublished’ tab to view the published prescribed lists.
- Find the unpublished prescribed list, then click its title to open it.
Make changes to the prescribed list, as needed.
If you are the owner of the list, click the ‘Publish’ button at the top of the page; then, click ‘Yes’ in the pop-up to confirm that you want to publish the prescribed list. If you are not the owner, remember to notify the owner to publish the list after you have edited it.
When a prescribed list is unpublished, titles on the list will no longer reflect on each user's prescribed order, and users will no longer have Early Access to these titles (i.e. they will be automatically removed from the Snapplify Reader app, unless they have already been purchased). The list must be republished to restore access and ensure that students and staff purchase the correct titles.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.