This article is for ADMINISTRATORS, LIBRARIANS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role.
If you've made library purchases or retail purchases in Engage and you need an invoice, you can do this easily on the platform.
To print or download an invoice for an order:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the Finance section by clicking 'Finance'.
- Click 'Orders' to navigate to the Orders page.
- All the orders for your Engage platform are displayed. Locate the relevant order. (You can filter the transactions using the 'Complete', 'Pending', or 'New' tabs, or using the search bar at the top of the screen.)
- When you've found the relevant order, click the order reference.
- The specific order page will open, providing further details about the order. On this page, click the 'Invoice' button at the top of the page.
- On the pop-up page, you will be able to print a hard copy by selecting your printer, or choose to save the invoice as a PDF to share digitally.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.