This article is for PARENTS.
In the Digital Age, it is critical that children are not only taught the skills to navigate the internet safely, but also that we ensure that their data privacy is protected.
As we’ve built our e-learning solutions, we’ve made sure we’re compliant with all the relevant privacy legislation (like the POPI Act and GDPR) – especially because we understand the value of personal privacy and consent.
Here’s what you need to know about how we work:
- We are upfront about what information we collect and why. We only collect information in order to help users access and make full use of Snapplify’s solutions, or to communicate with you about features of the service. For example, users need to share their email address in order to register and log in.
- We only keep user data for the period that the user is registered with us.
- We don’t store any sensitive information.
- We do not make any user details available to third parties.
- We never market to anyone under the age of 18 with the intention to sell.
- We use the highest international standards of data safety to ensure that stored data is secure.
- We are proud to be able to offer our users easier registration and sign-in through our integrations with third parties like Google, Microsoft and Apple. This means that Snapplify uses Google/ Microsoft/ Apple for authentication of the user – but that’s it. We still only have access to your Snapplify account.
Do you have further questions? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen of email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.