This article is for DEVELOPERS and PARTNERS who are integrating Snapplify Engage into the D2L Brightspace LMS.
Once you’ve created custom widgets in your D2L Brightspace course, you can insert them on the course’s homepage.
Adding widgets to your homepage
- Log in to D2L Brightspace and navigate to your course.
- Click the ‘Course Tools’ tab.
- From the pop-up that opens, select ‘Course Admin’.
- Click ‘Homepages’ in the list of tools.
- Select the applicable homepage from the list to open its edit page, then scroll to the Widgets section.
- Click the ‘Add Widgets’ button at the relevant place. From the pop-up that opens, click the ‘Custom Widget’ tab, select the applicable widget, and click the ‘Add’ button to insert it at the selected location. Continue the process until all your widgets have been added.
- Click the ‘Save and Close’ button to save your changes.
Learn more on creating a widget-based homepage. For an overview on creating course homepages and widgets in D2L Brightspace, refer to their help documentation.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.