Zooming enables you to adjust the size of text and images. You might want to zoom in or out of your ebook to improve readability on a section of text or to make an image clearer. You can easily do so on ePUB and PDF-format ebooks in the reader app, using the zoom functionality.
The way in which ePUBs are structured can differ, depending on how they were designed by the publisher. That’s why you’ll only be able to zoom in on a reflowable ePUB, not a fixed-layout ePUB.
To use the zoom functionality in a reflowable ePUB-format ebook
- Once your ePUB is open in the desktop reader app, click the drop-down next to the percentage value on the toolbar.
- From the drop-down menu, select either custom, fit width, or fit screen to apply the setting to the page.
If zooming is not supported on your ePUB, try increasing or decreasing the font size to adjust the size of the text.
To use the zoom functionality in a PDF-format ebook
- Once your PDF is open in the desktop reader app:
- Zoom out of the page using the '-' icon.
- Zoom in to the page using the '+' icon.
- Apply a custom zoom setting by clicking the drop-down and selecting the relevant dimension from the menu.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.