This article is for STUDENTS and PARENTS.
Once you know your Lexile level, you can use it to search for books you'll find rewarding to read in Engage.
To find books in Engage after completing the LitPro test with Literacy Pro
- Once logged in to Engage, navigate to your digital library by clicking the ‘Library’ tab.
- Click the ‘My Reading Level’ tab to find books that match your Lexile level.
If your school is not signed up to use Literacy Pro, you won’t have this option available. However, if you know your Lexile level, you may search for books using the advanced search option.
To search for books in Engage by your Lexile level
- Once logged in to Engage, navigate to your digital library clicking the ‘Library’ tab.
- Click the 'Advanced' button associated with the search bar.
- A drop-down menu displays. Scroll down in the menu to the Reading Levels section, then enter your Lexile range.
- Click the 'Search' button to run your search.
Books that match your Lexile level are returned in the search. If you'd like to start reading any of them, you can easily check out the library book (or request that your school purchase the book for the library so that you can borrow it).
To refine your search even further, you can select to filter by titles that have an associated Literacy Pro quiz by selecting Yes in the Literacy Pro Quiz drop-down.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.