This article is for STUDENTS.
Easily manage your groups from the My Groups section in Engage. From here, you can view all the groups you belong to, leave or join groups, purchase your outstanding prescribed titles, and more!
To use the My Groups section
- After logging in to Engage, click 'My Groups' in the navigation.
- On the 'My Groups' tab, you'll have a view of all the groups you belong to, how many prescribed titles you've already purchased versus how many prescribed titles you still need to buy, and the number of resources that have been shared with you.
- If you need to view group information for a different curriculum level, click the 'Update Curriculum level' button.
- To leave a group, click the 'Leave' button.
- To purchase your outstanding titles, click the name of the applicable group to open its details, then click the 'Review Order' button. Review the titles that have been allocated to your order and if needed, remove any unwanted titles using the remove icon, then follow the prompts to finalise your book purchase.
- On the 'Joinable Groups' tab, join the relevant joinable groups by clicking the 'Join' button.
Here's how to find resources that your teacher has shared with you.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.