This article is for LIBRARIANS.
Librarians can build a collection of curated library titles in Engage. This means that you can create tailor-made categories of library titles so that people find specific books easily.
Once published, your collection of handpicked titles will be available to all Engage users at your institution.
To create a librarian-curated collection in Engage
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the library by clicking the 'Library' tab.
- In the Librarian section of the navigation, select 'Manage Collections'.
- A list of librarian-curated collections displays. From here, click the 'New' button to create a new collection.
- Enter a name and description for your collection, then click the 'Save' button.
- On the next page, follow these steps to edit your collection:
- Click 'Upload a new image' to upload an image for your collection.
- In the Products section, click 'Add Titles' to view a list of titles, then click the 'Add Title' icon at the relevant title to add it to your collection and select 'Yes' in the pop-up to confirm the title addition.
- Once you've added all the titles, you can review your collection by clicking 'View' in the breadcrumb trail.
- If you've checked that everything is correct, click the 'Publish' button to make your collection available to everyone at your institution.
- Click 'Yes' in the pop-up to confirm the publishing of your collection.
Once published, your collection will be available to all Engage users at your institution in the 'Collections' section of the library, under the 'Customer Created' tab.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.