One of the greatest benefits of digital technology is its power to make education more accessible. Because we believe in making learning as accessible as possible, the Snapplify Reader offers accessibility features including a specialised font to aid dyslexic readers.
You can only change the font in a reflowable ePUB, not a PDF file.
Enabling the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font
To activate the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font, follow the steps below:
- Open the Snapplify Reader application on your device.
- Select an ebook and open it.
- Tap on the ‘aA’ or 'Tt' icon in the open ebook. You'll find this in the top right-hand corner when the book is open.
- Select ‘Fonts’ – this is usually set as ‘Default’.
- Tap on the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font to change the font from ‘Default’.
Another great feature you might enjoy is our text-to-speech feature.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.