This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
Before parents can purchase hardcopy books for their children via Engage, you’ll need to:
- Set a preferred bookseller. This is the bookseller who will supply and deliver the books to your school.
- Turn on hardcopy purchasing in Engage. This indicates that you want the option to select hardcopy books when setting up your prescribed book orders. You can also adjust shipping information (e.g. whether delivery is free or not) so that this is clear to parents when they are purchasing their children's books in Engage.
Setting a preferred bookseller
It is essential that you set a preferred bookseller with Snapplify before proceeding with hardcopy orders.
Turning on hardcopy book purchases in Engage
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the 'General Settings' page, scroll down to ‘Procurement’.
- Under ‘Hard Copy Procurement’, select ‘Yes’.
- If applicable, update the 'Free Shipping', Shipping Price', and 'Shipping Note' fields.
- Click 'Save'.
Snapplify Authorised Booksellers who've been invited to your school's Engage platform can also help you to manage your orders by setting up prescribed lists, linking user groups to prescribed lists, and generating book quotes.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.