This article is for STUDENTS
If your institution has enabled the retail purchasing setting in Engage, you will be able to purchase additional titles as needed from the Store in your Engage platform.
Your institution's administrator will need to enable this setting in your platform settings. If you are unable to make purchases and believe this should be enabled, reach out to your institution’s Administrator for assistance.
Purchasing from the Engage store
- Log into your Institution’s Engage platform.
- From the overview page, select the “browse store” option. This will redirect you to the Store.
- Use the Advanced Search or search directly for the title you need to purchase.
- Once you have located the title(s) you wish to purchase, add these to your cart.
- You can see how many titles are added to your cart in the top right corner of your screen.
Reviewing the cart and finalizing your order
- Once titles have been added to your cart, you can see the titles you have added and review these titles before finalizing orders
- Select "Review order" to see all the titles displayed, you can remove one or more titles from your cart before proceeding.
- Once you are happy with your order, select checkout. You will be redirected to Snapplify Pay
- You can review all the orders you have placed from the My Orders section in Engage
When making purchases with Snapplify, you have the freedom to choose a payment method that works best for you, including EFT and debit or credit cards, mobile money payments, and more. Read here to learn more about methods of payment.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.