This article is for LIBRARIANS.
To help you ensure that your students know what their digital library has on offer and how to navigate the platform easily, we’ve written a short post that you can copy and paste onto your school blog or into an email.
Getting started with our digital library
We’re excited about our school’s digital library and look forward to encouraging more curiosity and a love of reading in our learners. The great part about adding a digital aspect to our school library is that you can access it anytime, even after school, on weekends and during the school holidays!
To get started using the library, here are a few things you need to know:
- Visit our school library at [INSERT YOUR SNAPPLIFY STORE URL].
- This handy article takes you through how to find the resources you need, whenever you need them.
- To browse wonderful books for all ages, take a look at Snapplify’s curated collections of popular authors, book series, themes and interests. Here you’ll find library ebooks to keep you reading. There is something for everyone here! You can also find past exam papers.
- To read your library books, you’ll need to download the Snapplify app from getsnapplify.com or your device's app store. You can read on a mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer, as preferred.
- The Snapplify team have prepared a range of help articles online to assist learners and parents with common queries and to help get you started with ease.
- If you have technical questions, you can reach the Snapplify team via the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen (when logged in to the digital library) or email them at email@example.com. The live chat is available 7 days a week, from 06h00 to 22h00.
Happy reading, everyone!