This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
Snapplify's Early Access feature gives students instant access to their ebooks for a limited period. This means that they have everything they need from Day 1, while schools and/or parents get a bit more time to finalise orders and make payment.
Of course, mistakes do happen. If a user has accidentally declined their Early Access ebooks in Engage, you can easily reverse this. The user’s ebooks will be restored immediately, meaning they can get back to class without any fuss.
Engage users can have multiple permission types, and only users with ‘Admin’ (administrator) permissions can restore Early Access ebooks to a user’s order.
Reversing Early Access declines
To restore Early Access ebooks that have been declined:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Using the dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to 'Users'.
- Under the ‘Declined Early Access’ tab, you will find a list of users who have declined their ebooks. Alternatively, find the relevant user(s) using the search bar.
- Select the user(s) using the checkbox(es) next to their name(s).
- Next, click the 'Restore Early Access' button towards the top of the page.
- When asked if you’re sure you want to revert declined Early Access, click 'Yes'.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.