This article is for ANYONE USING SNAPPLIFY.
As an FNB customer, you can save 40% on e-textbooks if you buy them with your eBucks.
FNB or RMB Private Bank customers can buy e-textbook vouchers with their eBucks (through the eBucks Shop or the FNB Banking App) and save 40% on book purchases.
Once you've received your unique voucher code from FNB eBucks, you can redeem your voucher and use it to buy e-textbooks.
Not only is this the cheapest (and quickest) way to buy e-textbooks in South Africa right now, but you also have the flexibility to choose exactly what you need, with the reassurance that the books you’re getting are the best quality in the market.
Getting your voucher from FNB
Follow these steps to get your voucher on the eBucks Shop:
- Navigate to the eBucks Shop.
- Hover your cursor over 'Categories', then select Vouchers from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'e-Vouchers' option.
- Select 'Snapplify Book Bundle' from the list of e-vouchers.
- On the next page, select the number of vouchers you want to purchase from the drop-down, then click the 'Add to cart' button.
- Click the 'Checkout' button that becomes available, then follow the prompts to complete the voucher purchase.
Follow these steps to get your voucher on the FNB Banking App:
- Log in to the FNB Banking App on your device, then tap on 'eBucks'.
- On the eBucks Rewards page, tap 'Spend'.
- On the Spend my eBucks page, tap 'Vouchers'.
- Next, tap 'Buy vouchers'.
- Select 'Snapplify Voucher' from the retailers on the Vouchers page, then follow the prompts to complete the voucher purchase.
Getting your discounted e-textbooks
Follow these steps to get your books:
- You'll first need to redeem your Snapplify voucher. This adds Snapplify Credit to your account.
- Use your Snapplify Credit to buy top-quality e-textbooks and educational resources on platforms that use Snapplify Pay, including:
You will be able to access your e-texbooks on the free Snapplify Reader app. Once you've downloaded your content in the reader app, you can start reading them immediatey and access them offline, wherever you go.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.