This article is for BOOKSELLERS.
Once you’ve registered as a Snapplify Authorised Bookseller and signed an agreement with us, your school customer can appoint you as their bookseller by inviting you to join their Engage platform, and you can begin the important role of helping them with their book orders.
If you provide this added service to the school, you’ll earn revenue share based on ebook sales or by upselling paid tiers of Engage.
With the Engage Bookseller user role, you will be able to:
- Set up prescribed lists in Engage
- Link an existing user group to a prescribed list
- Generate printable quotations in Engage
- Update Procurement settings for hardcopy orders in Engage including the management of shipping information:
- Free shipping
- Free Shipping Expiration Date
- Minimum Order Amount
- Shipping Price
Chat to your individual school to find out exactly what they would like your help with.
If you will be supplying hardcopy books to a school, this will need to be set by the Snapplify team before the school sets up their orders. Schools need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to set their preferred bookseller.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.